Magic Cream Mobile Presets
This preset will brighten up and soften the photos while adding a creamy tone, and it is an excellent tool for bloggers, promoters, intelligent people, or anyone else who wants to make your feed or blog unique.
If you want to create great feeds and photography styles, you're in the right place if you spend a lot of time editing your photos.
These Presets Pack are perfect for Instagram, blogging, and photo editing on the go. In addition, this Presets package will provide a bright and cozy atmosphere that displays the typical warmth of a home.
Hight Quality Preset is great for Portraits, Bloggers, Travelers, Engagements, and Wedding shoots. One-Click Lightroom Preset gives your work a sense of unity and beauty and allows you to create beautiful images.
This Magic Cream Mobile & Desktop preset has premium quality and is explicitly designed to take your photos to the next level with the help of your mobile device and desktop computer. If you want to save time, upgrade your social media game, and create beautiful Instagram photos, these Lightroom Mobile & Desktop presets are game-changers. Please note that colors may vary slightly due to different color monitoring and rendering settings.
- Many preset Lightroom Phone (DNG File )
- Step-by-step installation instructions in PDF format for images;
- Compatible with iPhone and Android;
- Compatible with Lightroom mobile application
How to Synchronize Presets to Mobile
Suppose you cannot synchronize your preset directly from Lightroom Classic CC to the Lightroom CC Mobile App. Instead, you will need to use the Lightroom CC Desktop App as a middle man. If you are a subscriber to Creative Cloud, you have access to download this application.
You are one step ahead if you have previously installed your presets in the Lightroom CC Desktop Application. However, suppose you open the Desktop App after installing or updating both Lightroom mobile and desktop applications with the current version. In that case, your preset must now be synced with the Lightroom CC Mobile App. If you did not add a previous setup or install a new preset, follow the steps described below.
- The only thing which you need to do is download and install the Lightroom CC Desktop App if you do not have one and make sure you have the latest version
- Launch the desktop version of Lightroom CC.
- Go to File> Import Profiles and Presets. Then, it would help if you navigated to where your presets are stored on your computer.
- To complete the process, select the preset folders you would like to include in your Lightroom mobile applications and click import. This preset will be available in Lightroom CC and Lightroom CC mobile app.
HOW TO USE PRESETS IN THE LIGHTROOM MOBILE APP
When your setup is installed correctly, these steps mentioned below will show you how to use them in the Lightroom CC Mobile app.
- Open your mobile app and select the image you would like to edit.
- Go to the Preset section. You will find it at the bottom of the screen, but you may need to scroll to the right to get the option.
- By clicking on the Presets section, it will open in a pre-configured collection. The presets there are not in the same order they are in the lightroom, but they all will be present there. The name of the collection will be listed at the top of the preset menu for each of the preset items listed below, and you can scroll through all of your pre-existing settings. To enter a preset setting, tap a preset name.
- To change the preset setting, tap the set's name at the top of the preset preset options. Doing this will bring up a list of all the selected collections. Please select the one you want and move it to the preset list in that collection.
- If you do not like the preset effect you clicked on, you can press the undo arrow at the top of the screen or select a new preset that will be used instead of your last option.
- To close the preset menu, press "X".
- If you have applied preset on the image and closed the preset menu, you can still make additional color adjustments or exposure using all the other options at the bottom of the screen.
This preset has the power to enhance your images, as you can imagine, something that makes the preset so varied that it comes in an easy-to-use package. You can capture thousands of photos in the form of badges, and these are referenced by photographers around the world and a piece of the software key.
There are many sets available in the market. Still, we would suggest that you choose Magic Cream Mobile Presets that are professionally designed and designed to provide great value for offering attractive styles.
Hinterlassen Sie einen Kommentar